Transwestern is an innovative commercial real estate company - regularly voted as a "Best Place to Work" in many U.S. markets - that is looking for an Assistant Property Manager I to grow our talented team in Seattle, Washington. The Assistant Property Manager I is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with managing a property (or group of properties) and fulfilling the manager’s obligations under the property’s management agreement.
It is also the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager I not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on productivity and results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with the activities associated with a property or group of properties.
- Assist with all lease administration duties.
- Conduct initial collection calls and track follow-up.
- Supervise vendors (landscaping, janitorial, etc.) and maintenance staff.
- Perform regular property inspections and complete inspection report.
- Assist with the development of operating and capital budget.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports for owners (including variance reports, executive summaries, stacking plans and aging reports.)
- Work with the Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Interface with tenants and vendors in daily operations of the building.
- Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the authority of the Property Manager based on legal agreements in effect and TW policies.
- Work to assist the Property Manager in order to initiate, contract, and administer all necessary services to maintain and enhance the value, the operating efficiency, and the physical appearance of the property.
- A bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting or related discipline, preferred.
- CPM or RPA designation in progress.
- Possess a real estate license.
- 4 to 6 years of recent property management experience (continuous in one operation), comparable with the property under consideration in terms of commercial/retail, ownership, tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc...
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel proficiencies.
- Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yard or CTI preferred proficiencies.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.