BE the expert. BE collaborative. BE creative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Transaction Manager in Chicago, IL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Are you analytical, extremely detail oriented and have a passion for commercial real estate? We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to support our brokerage team with client relationship management, transaction management, client lease portfolio analysis and financial analysis. You are a looking for a role where you can manage a transaction, own the process and help maintain effective client relations to help build business!
Do you have a demonstrated ability for creative thinking and ability to perceive problems and react quickly to provide effective solutions to your clients? You thrive in a fast-paced environment, perform well under pressure and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks and seeing things through to completion. You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written with a demonstrated ability to maintain great relationships with your clients. You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills for daily client dialogue.
What you bring
- 3+ years of transaction management/ coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related
- Valid real estate license in the state of Illinois
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Experience using Costar
What success looks like
- You can successfully provide excellent client relationship management by acting as the direct contact between Colliers and the client.
- You have experience with lease transaction/ tenant representations to manage transactions with the support of senior brokers.
- You bring exceptional analytical skills with the ability to complete comprehensive analysis on hundreds of client leases and executing your findings into written summaries to help influence decision.
- You are comfortable with Excel and able to complete cash flow analyses.
- You bring expertise with commercial real estate lease agreements and bring the ability to review, recommend and negotiate terms with the clients.
- You have experience supporting with RFP and proposal responses as related to the transaction management process.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.