Bradac Co has an opening for an Owner's Rep (Senior Construction Project Manager) to join a great team on very exciting projects with a well-known global technology company. Applicants must have at least 10 years of experience. Position and projects are based in San Francisco / Bay Area.
- Coordinate with client’s internal and external project teams for a 1-million square foot tech office campus.
- Collaborate with owner, design and construction team to deliver excellent client service, high value and high quality results on-time.
- Be accountable for team compliance with project requirements/program, budget, and schedule
- Review construction drawings and project documents to ensure compliance with client’s requirements, as well as contracts, proposals, change orders and invoices for completeness, accuracy and required documentation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Have tech office operations experience, as well as design and construction of office space (both big and small)
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, as well as confidence presenting information to key stakeholders at various levels
- Proactively manage challenging, multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
- Enjoy working independently, as well as collaboration with a team, while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Have knowledge of construction industry best practices and experience with managing project schedules, budgets and costs, and contract management
- Desire to be challenged and the opportunity to grow
- Display exceptional attention to detail, and awareness of the impact on the needs of our client
ABOUT BRADAC COBradac Co is a San Francisco based, full-service, independent construction management company led by a principal with decades of industry experience. We focus on high quality, high value service to clients with high expectations. We value our clients’ time, as well as our own, and seek to always be responsive while maintaining our team’s work life balance.
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.