Heidenberg Properties Group, is a Bergen County, New Jersey-based full-service entrepreneurial real estate development company. The Company acquires, develops and manages open-air shopping centers and retail properties primarily in the Northeast U.S.
The Company is actively searching for a part-time Accountant to join its team and assume certain accounting responsibilities related to its retail portfolio, which consists of approximately three million square feet.
Heidenberg Properties Group, a Bergen County, New Jersey-based developer is seeking a part-time Accountant (5+ years of experience) to work 20-25 hours per week and assist with A/R, billing, CAM reconciliations and other ad hoc reports and initiatives relating to the portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Recurring Monthly, annual and semi-annual billing for the portfolio
- Responsibility for Accounts Receivable across the portfolio
- Assist with annual CAM, RE Tax and Insurance Reconciliations
- Additional Monthly and Quarterly financial reports as required
- BS in Accounting or Finance and minimum 5 years of equivalent experience
- Candidate should be detail oriented, possess excellent communication and MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint), be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience with commercial real estate and Skyline (accounting software) is preferred.
- Accounting / Control
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job