The financial analyst will be involved in all investment activities including acquisitions, due diligence, financings, asset management, dispositions and fund administration. Additionally, the analyst will provide financial reporting, forecasting and analysis to support an owned and managed real estate investment portfolio.
• Create financial models for single assets and portfolios.
• Participate in the due diligence process for acquisitions and financings.
• Track financial results of properties and compare them to proforma.
• Loan covenant compliance testing and reporting.
• Perform cash flow forecasting and Cap Ex budgeting.
• Conduct research and provide written findings and recommendations.
• Assist in preparing internal and external presentations.
• Assist with capital fundraising and investor reporting.
• Ad-Hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
• Limited travel
• Three to five years of experience in a related position.
• Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Argus and Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Capability of managing a large volume of work, multi-tasking and prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, accounting or related field.
• Experience in commercial real estate is preferred.
• Competency using Yardi software is desired.
• Fluency with cash distribution waterfalls, preferred returns and IRR modeling is a plus.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.