About Property Markets Group:
Property Markets Group (PMG) is a real estate investment and development firm seeking an acquisitions analyst. We are a full-service, large-scale national developer, completing more than $5 billion in real estate projects in the past 5 years.
PMG is currently building a national portfolio of branded apartment buildings called X Social Communities. We strive to constantly improve, challenge the status quo, and place no limits on creativity. We are looking for candidates who share our mindset and can help us grow, think, and create. Please visit http://xliving.co/ for more information.
The acquisitions analyst will be responsible for and provide mission critical services related to sourcing and underwriting of multi-family development projects in 20 top tier US markets. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day-to-day sourcing of multi-family development opportunities
- Perform financial modeling tasks to assess acquisition and development opportunities
- Work with local land owners and brokers to procure and manage a development pipeline
- Interact with local municipal and government related entities to accomplish project objectives
- Interact with local consultants, contractors and professionals to complete the acquisition process.
Candidates will be located in the Chicago office and work on large, 300-2,000 unit projects in top cities across the US. Up to 50% travel required.
- 0-2 years of experience in underwriting and acquisitions.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects, timelines independently and concurrently
Applicants will be expected to complete a financial modeling exercise and to create a power point presentation prior to phone interviews. This position is for the Chicago office.
Commensurate with experience. Vested equity in projects also available in the long term.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.