Carmel Partners is a well-capitalized private real estate firm with expertise in Investment and Development of multi-family real estate. We offer an entrepreneurial, and a fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
The Investment Analyst will be primarily responsible for analyzing and underwriting potential acquisition/development opportunities and existing asset dispositions.
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Investments Team in the analysis of potential acquisition and development opportunities including, but not limited to:
- Determining preliminary income and expense projections
- Evaluating in-place and market rents
- Assessing economic, demographic and real estate market data
- Analyzing sales comp data
- Preparing (and ensuring the accuracy of) the valuation models / proformas
- Actively participate with the Investments and Development Teams in evaluating and closing real estate transactions (both acquisitions and dispositions).
- Prepare preliminary financial packages for Investment Committee.
- Maintain and regularly update proformas during the life-cycle of investments, from the initial valuation and due diligence process through business plan execution and disposition.
- Prepare cash flow projections and business plans to evaluate investment alternatives and exit strategies.
- Assist with special Asset Team Projects and corporate level initiatives.
Skills We're Seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree with high academic achievement
- Two to five years of professional experience ideally with some time in the real estate investment business
- Proficiency with Excel modeling
- Demonstrated passion for real estate
- Experience with cash flow modeling
- Solid writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Can manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Investment Management
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.