PMRG, a national real estate property management company is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Manager to manage a 240,000 square foot office with retail, LEED Silver, Class A, building in downtown Baltimore.
This position requires experience in commercial property management. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritize tasks and must have excellent management, financial reporting and leadership skills.
- Communicate daily with owner, tenants and vendors
- Supervise staff consisting of Tenant Services Coordinator, Chief Engineer and engineering staff
- Create and implement aggressive operating budget to ensure ownership and asset goals are obtained
- Oversee garage operator to ensure profit maximization and high level of customer service
- Work with accounting on bookkeeping functions
- Prepare financial statements/reports
- Assist in monthly operating reports and annual operating budget preparation
- Prepare annual operating expense reconciliations
- Manage service providers, including RFP preparation, negotiation, bid analysis and contract management
- Assist in the Project Management of capital projects and tenant build-outs
- Develop and administer all critical dates
- Ensure adherence to all local laws and ordinances
- Implement company’s real estate standards to ensure consistency of best practices
- Perform and monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
- Conduct routine, thorough on site property inspections
- Safety training and compliance
- Coordinate real estate tax review process for property
- Participate in appropriate professional and community organizations
Ideal candidates will have PC and MS Office proficiency, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and attention to detail while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include lease and contract administration, tenant relations, accounts payable, receivable and collections process, and financial analysis to include reporting and budgeting.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in commercial office property management
- Financial/accounting functions (budget preparation, recovery calculations, etc)
- Lease administration
- Service contract administration
- WORD and Excel proficiency, a must
- MRI knowledge a plus
- Kardin experience preferred
- LEED Green Associate designation
- RPA or CPM®, a plus
- Some travel necessary, mileage paid
Here are a few of the many reasons PM Realty Group is a great place to work!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Employee Recognition and Referral Program
401(k) – Employer Matching Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
College Bound Fund
Vacation, Personal & Holiday Time
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!!!
PMRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
- Property Management
Apply for this job