Richard Oller and Jeffrey Goldstein joined forces in 2004 sharing the helm at Multifamily Management Services and affiliates (MMS) and together with founding member Jake Hollinger created GoldOller Real Estate Investments in 2009. With a combined 70 plus years of experience in real estate investment, management and development – projects include market rate and affordable apartments, condominiums, office, hotel, retail and single-family development.
Led by Richard, Jeffrey, Jake, and the addition of VP of Operations Jill Hinton – GoldOller Real Estate Investments is an innovative owner/operator and an emerging leader in the multifamily real estate industry. GoldOller has property in 17 states concentrated in the Midwest, Northeast, and Southeast and a growing portfolio of about 40,000 managed units including approx. 13,000 owned and operated units as well as a full breadth of capabilities including acquisitions, large scale principle investments, development, and property/asset management.
Property Manager – Lease Up
This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering strategic value and work in a high powered, collaborative environment. You’ll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move the property (and your career!) forward.
On any given day, you'll be doing one or all of these things:
- Demonstrated experience working with RealPage software
- Experience hiring full staff, including leasing staff, site engineers/maintenance and concierge
- Preparation of variance reports related to budgets, leasing progress, rental rates and other ad hoc requests
- Responsible for day to day operations of the building including security, engineering, janitorial, maintenance and repair aspects
- Conduct move in/move out inspections
- Train, supervise and manage all building staff
- Review monthly financial statements to ensure accurate reporting and timely invoicing
- Enter and process all invoices using invoicing software
- Monitor rent collection and delinquency
- Develop community and industry knowledge by identifying trends to prepare for future occupancy needs and offering recommendations and training.
- Attract people to your community through effective leasing administration and training of your team.
- Brand your community by prioritizing curb appeal and maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property and market.
- Market your property through proactive and innovative approaches focusing on niche market.
- Lead the leasing process by guiding the team through effective sales strategies and follow-through.
- Support maintenance operations by partnering with your Service Manager to provide a sparkling product through preventive maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly organized make-ready process
- Oversee all accounting functions associated with the property, including processing invoices, paying bills, evictions, and managing resident accounts and charges.
- Focus on performance metrics ranging from your community’s closing ratio to sales conversion rates to apartment turnover efficiency - and everything in between.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing lease up for new development or redevelopment
- Bachelor’s degree. CPM or RPA designation preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in multi-family property management
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of RealPage products preferred, including OneSite, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Ops Technology.
- Possess strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Have a complete understanding of Fair Housing and knowledge of other laws that apply to property management, such as Fair Credit Reporting Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Landlord Tenant Law, OSHA Standards, local and state building codes.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job