Empire Capital Holdings is one of New York’s leading owners, operators, and developers of retail and mixed-use commercial property. Currently, the company has over 300,000 square feet under management and construction in New York City; featuring high street retail and boutique office buildings in some of the city’s most dynamic neighborhoods. The company is one of the most active landlords in SoHo and Lower Manhattan. Empire’s expertise is adding value to unique assets located on top retail corridors. Empire professionals have built a successful track record across multiple asset classes and market cycles.
- Analyzing and underwrite new investment memorandums
- Model property cash flows using excel and Argus software
- Assisting in the due diligence and closing process
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in real estate, finance or related discipline)
- 1-3 years’ experience underwriting and valuing multi-family, industrial, office and retail properties
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience in real estate finance and finance modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/ or argus
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Brokerage / Sales
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.