We are presently seeking a Property Manager for our premier luxury beachfront community in the Rockaways. The Property Manager will need to effectively manage all building staff while providing superior client services. Experience with luxury community in New York City required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Negotiate lease terms and renewals and oversee leasing operations
- Perform tenant screening
- Oversee the marketing program
- Coordinate all property inspections
- Manage day-to-day operations of the property
- Oversee financial analysis
- Receive, process and oversee all home repair requests
- Oversee maintenance operation
- Respond to building emergencies, coordinate resources and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Oversee building staff
- Hire, train and manage all building staff
- Successful candidates will have 5 + years’ experience in property management in NYC.
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills required.
- Professional image with strong customer service abilities required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge if Microsoft Office and Windows environment necessary.
- Must have ability and access to drive a car.
We offer a team-oriented, high energy work environment. Qualified candidates please submit a resume with cover letter by email or fax to 516-935-0407. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO, M/F)
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.