Director, Asset Management, Retail
Namdar Realty Group is a privately held, commercial real estate investment firm, owning and managing over 33 million square feet of commercial real estate throughout the United States. Founded in 1999, the company has since thrived to become one of the fastest growing private real estate investment firms in the country. It is continuing to grow at an unprecedented rate, averaging over 20 acquisitions annually over the last 4 years consisting primarily of large retail malls, shopping centers, office and medical buildings. As a commercial real estate investment firm, they provide a wide range of leasing, property management, relationships with investors, tenant relations etc. There are over 1,000 employees nationwide.
The Director of Asset Manager/Retail and Leasing is a newly created position reporting to President. This role will focus on the strategy, execution, and management for the entire RETAIL portfolio. This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance/retail specialist to grow the retail portfolio and continue the success in the everchanging marketplace. He/she will be a motivated, hands on, business/finance driven with experience in retail and commercial real estate.
- Oversee all aspects of an asset, managing the big picture goals
- Create and oversee the business plans of assets as well as overseeing all transactions and sales
- Perform long-term analyses using Argus to project future profits
- Oversee in-house brokers as well as outside brokers hired from 3rd party firms
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Provide advice to CEO about all strategic decision making with assets such as comparing leasing plans
- Develop systems and processes required to build more efficiency in the handling of the portfolio.
- 3-5 years on the retail side of commercial real estate, financial, property, investor relations, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of real estate software program Argus and MRI
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple tasks at once
- Finance background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
To be considered please apply via SelectLeaders with resume and cover letter. Cover letter must include salary requirements.
Competitive salary offered based on previous experience.
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.