Namdar Realty Group, a privately held, commercial real estate investment firm, in the United States is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join its team! Founded in 1999, Namdar started with a single acquisition of a small retail storefront in Long Island, NY. It has since thrived to become one of the fastest growing private real estate investment firms in the country. It is continuing to grow at an unprecedented rate, averaging over 20 acquisitions annually over the last 4 years consisting primarily of large retail malls, shopping centers, office and medical buildings. As a commercial real estate investment firm, they provide a wide range of leasing, property management, relationships with investors, tenant relations etc. There are over 1,000 employees nationwide.
The velocity and volume of the growth necessitates taking a hard look at the systems, processes, and practices to bring more efficiency to the company. The role of Asset Manager, with a focus on Retail and Leasing is a newly created position; reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
The candidate will be motivated, entrepreneurial and hands on, with previous asset management experience in retail and commercial real estate.
- Oversee all aspects of an asset, managing the big picture goals
- Create and oversee the business plans of assets as well as overseeing all transactions and sales
- Perform long-term analyses to project future profits
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Provide advice to CEO about all strategic decision making with assets such as comparing leasing plans
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of real estate software programs such as MRI, Argus or Yardi
- Previous Retail and Shopping center experienced strongly preferred.
- High energy individual with ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers, vendors, contractors, and tenants. Ability to multitask and oversee multiple tasks at once.
- Motivate others to complete projects on time and coordinate all efforts effectively.
- BA or BS degree required. Advance degree a plus.
- 5+ years in related field
To be considered please apply via SelectLeaders with resume and cover letter. Cover letter must include salary requirements.
Competitive salary offered based on previous experience.
- Asset Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job