Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
The analyst will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types.
Responsibilities and Role will include the following:
* Asset management of existing portfolios of properties under construction, in lease up or stabilized. This will include preparation and update of asset reports, preparation of property valuations, market research and analysis, and site visits.
• Financial and feasibility analysis, assisting in all phases of investment management. This will include feasibility studies and other research for potential investments, investment underwriting, due diligence, managing documentation, site visits and investment closings.
• Market, economic and demographic research to assist in evaluating markets for existing or potential investments.
• Financial modeling and analysis related to the monitoring of assets; preparing sell/hold analyses
• Preparation of written presentations to the investment committee in relation to proposed transactions.
- One to three years of work experience in finance or investment. Real estate work experience is strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of property investment, development and financing processes, including but not limited to market analysis, financial analysis including property valuation, capital markets, project budgeting and scheduling.
- Understanding of product types, including multifamily, retail, office and industrial.
- Strong financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Works independently and has a strong sense of organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and abilities; demonstrating confidence in building and effectively maintaining positive relationships with clients, partners, developers and co-workers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite of products as well as Argus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.