This full-time position will report directly to the President and Vice President of the company and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Must be a CPA
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience on A/P, A/R, and financial reporting in the multi-family sector.
- Perform all the day-to-day accounting tasks (bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, monitoring 3rd party payroll provider) including preparation of financial statements.
- Coordinate with outside accounting firm for tax compliance for the operating LLC as well as other entities including holding companies.
- Prepare 1099s and LA City Business taxes for filing and other local, state, and federal compliance tasks.
- Review and prepare for distribution monthly reports (full financial statement package and other analytics) on all properties under management, working with our 3rd-party property management company in order to do so.
- Create pro-forma on existing properties under management to analyze performance and project returns at various sale dates.
- Perform financial analysis on potential acquisitions and other real estate projects, focusing on IRRs, joint-venture structures, and waterfall distributions.
- Experience with real estate contracts, contract management, draw requests and construction accounting.
Skill and Experience Desired:
- CPA License
- Quickbooks Proficiency in A/R, A/P, G/L, Bank Reconciliation
- Yardi Proficieny
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Experience in international taxation and international real estate investment transactions preferred but not required.
- Financial modeling of real estate investments involving IRRs, waterfalls, joint ventures, fund structures preferred but not required
- ARGUS & Construction Suite experience preferred but not required.
- Background in real estate and/or property management, asset management, or private equity real estate transactions.
- Must be a team player and be ready and willing to take on new tasks.
- Accounting / Control
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
Apply for this job