- Maintain investor presentations and other marketing materials by making timely updates.
- Prepare DDQs and related due diligence requests.
- Assist in developing and updating private placement memorandums.
- Support the Investor Relations and Business Development teams.
- Work collaboratively with the investment team, accounting, finance, and compliance in order to respond to investor inquiries and to develop other materials.
- Facilitate completion of ad hoc investor requests.
- Coordinate materials for upcoming investor meetings.
- Maintain, update and post files to the investor data portal.
- Proactively assist the team with ongoing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in investor relations, investment banking and/or investment management
- Knowledge of fixed income, real estate, and/or investment management reporting
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, parallel responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal abilities and positive work ethic
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk, and use business equipment daily such as computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.; frequently required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle stress caused by multiple priorities, and other unforeseen situations associated with the organization.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! https://usaarealestatecareers.com/careers/benefits/
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Investment Management
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years