The Company – Momentum Real Estate Partners
Momentum Real Estate Partners, LLC (Momentum) is a Miami-based private equity real estate investment manager focused on providing fundamentally sound investment solutions to high net worth and institutional investors. Momentum has acquired over 3,600 apartment units across the US. Momentum has multiple investment vehicles in various stages of the investment life cycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities – Real Estate Asset Manager
- Analyze property financials in an effort to maximize revenue and minimize expenses
- Ensure that the portfolio and individual investment properties meet established operational, financial, and business performance goals
- Conduct weekly calls with property management teams
- Provide monthly and quarterly reviews of the portfolio
- Assist in the development of annual property level budgets
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual asset plans to maximize portfolio performance and value
- On a regular basis, conduct property asset management visits to monitor property performance, capital expenditures, and management execution
- Conduct analysis of existing properties, markets and portfolio trends and conduct research to obtain strong local market knowledge of competitor product, positioning, location, and supply and demand. Identify trends and opportunities in the competitive market.
- Assist in the analysis of potential acquisitions, including: review of financials, underwriting, market analysis, etc.
- Support general company activities such as, creation of investment committee memorandums for acquisitions and dispositions, creation of investor quarterly reports, due diligence inspections, regular review of vendor contracts, among other activities.
- Review financial statements to confirm concepts occurred as portrayed in the reports
- Identify sources of potential additional income and areas to cut unnecessary expenses
- Verify concepts to ensure they match budget and third-party contracts / vendor pricing
- Coordinate capital expenditure strategies for each property
- Work with architectural advisors to enhance property
- Prepare performance summaries for quarterly investor reports that include:
- Market outlooks and updates to assets
- Minimum 3-5 years of real estate asset management and/or financial analysis experienced required.
- Strong preference for multi-family experience.
Specific Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Advanced PC skills, including data management, Microsoft Office and Suite – strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Multitasking and making sound decisions to meet deadlines while working under a stressful environment
- Ability to conduct effective, error free and persuasive presentations
- Work with a diverse group of individuals in a collaborative team environment
- Apply organizational skills towards managing assigned tasks, projects, assignments, and team members.
- Verbally communicate clear and concise messages to internal/external clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Using written format, effectively communicate clear and concise messages to clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Master’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Engineering and/or related field is required
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- 50 percent travel may be required. Includes overnight stays.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.