Bascom San Francisco, LLC is a private real estate investment company based in the Financial District of San Francisco, CA. We are looking for recent graduates who will be able to work full time from Monday to Friday (9 AM - 6 PM).
The real estate investment intern will have the opportunity to be involved in all facets of the commercial real estate acquisitions and asset management process. Some of these duties include:
- Performing financial analysis of prospective multifamily real estate acquisitions (35%)
- Completing and analyzing in-depth market studies to validate underwriting assumptions (20%)
- Assisting in the due diligence process and the preparation of comprehensive investment packages (10%)
- Assisting in monthly, quarterly, and Ad-Hoc financial reporting (15%)
- Providing administrative support to the office team and assisting in other acquisitions and asset management related projects as needed (20%)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & Powerpoint)
- Analytical problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Team oriented, but ability to work independently
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA requirement
- Cover letter preferred
About Bascom San Francisco, LLC
Bascom San Francisco, LLC is a multifamily real estate investment company based in San Francisco, California. Bascom San Francisco, LLC executes its value-add business plan in supply constrained, urban infill markets and targets investments with values between $10 million and $150 million. The company's target markets are Northern/Southern California, Washington, Oregon, and Utah. Since its inception in 2003, Bascom San Francisco has acquired a portfolio of over 7,500 units with a total consideration of over $1 billion.
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.