Nationwide residential asset based lender with continued growth has created the need for a talented Loan Originator/Relationship Manager
- Reach goals for monthly performance standards
- Reach goals for monthly call queue performance standards
- Have customer service and technical skills
- Must have a “sales closing” mentality along with the skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure to help clients secure their mortgage.
Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients.
Network to source new business as needed.
Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
3+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record
Ability and personal expectation to regularly personally 5+ loans per month
Experience in commercial lending, private lending, hard money, auction, rehab, construction loans.
Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
Professional in attitude and appearance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4-5 years management experience in the mortgage industry (Required)
- Cold Calling Experience
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.