Colony NorthStar, Inc. (Colony NorthStar, NYSE: CLNS) is a global, diversified equity REIT with an embedded investment management platform with approximately $43 billion in assets under management, making Colony NorthStar the sixth-largest independent global real estate manager in the world. CLNS currently operates in 18 offices with 500+ employees worldwide.
This is an exciting, newly created, and standalone position for either an Accounting or IT professional with exceptional skills/experience with Yardi Voyager. The incumbent will be responsible for providing company-wide Yardi support to global teams, including: providing high-level support to the business, conducting thorough training for both end-users and the IT team, rolling out new features, assisting with enhancement implementations, onboarding new clients, etc.
This position can be located in New York or Los Angeles.
- Provide training for end-users in both IT and in the business
- Develop and rollout policy and procedure manuals
- Provide support upon user request with to address functional issues and provide spot training / guidance as needed
- Identify and escalate software defects related to support tasks
- Track support work in helpdesk ticketing system in compliance with established IT policies
- Coordinate with Yardi integration teams for escalation and on larger projects as needed
- Provide mentoring/training to other IT staff to allow routine matters to be handled by the larger team
- Assist in the implementation and rollout of new software features and the like
- 3-10 years of experience with Yardi Voyager (including version 7S) and related functional modules (IM, AR, AP etc.) either providing a support or being part of an accounting team in a corporate environment of at least 100 users
- Knowledge of international functionality (Translation, Recoverability, VAT etc.) preferred
- Expertise in core accounting concepts to be able to understand context of support requests to provide more comprehensive guidance and solutions
- Possess working knowledge of a variety of software applications and services (Microsoft Office etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Committed to seeing complex issues through to resolution
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- Will consider either IT or Accounting background
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.