Transwestern is an innovative commercial real estate company - regularly voted as a "Best Place to Work" in many U.S. markets - that is looking for a Property Manager to grow our talented team in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The Property Manager is responsible for managing a property (or group of properties) and fulfilling the manager's obligations under the property's management agreement. In addition, the Property Manager is responsible for the implementation and administration of policies, procedures and programs on a day-to-day basis that will assure that the project(s) are well managed.
It is also the responsibility of the Property Manager not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on productivity and results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Professionally represent the company while adhering to the terms and conditions of the management agreement.
- Accurately communicate the owner's needs and requirements to the assigned staff.
- Maintain a current assessment of property management procedures.
- Initiate and distribute timely reports to owners on financial, marketing and maintenance information.
- Coordinate training activity for self and staff.
- Develop/administer property business plan with capital and operating budgets.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions including: accounts receivable, accounts payable, collection of all rents and up-to-date maintenance of required financial records and files.
- Conduct and process property inspections on a quarterly basis and prepare inspection reports.
- Monitor vacancies.
- Initiate, contract and administer all necessary services to maintain and enhance value, the operating efficiency and physical appearance of the property.
- Maintain ongoing tenant contact/relations program to constantly assess needs and assure problems are being addressed promptly to the satisfaction of tenants and owners.
- Prepare and update capital improvement sections of quarterly investment reports, strategic property plans and capital expenditures summary report.
- Additional duties/projects as assigned by Senior Property Manager or Senior Executive and Ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting, or human resources management related discipline
- At least 3 years (continuous in one operation) and up to 10 years of recent property management experience, comparable with the property under consideration in terms of commercial/retail, ownership, tenant lease arrangements, square footage, etc.
- Possess real estate license
- CPM and/or RPA designation preferred in addition to degree
- Must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word and Excel proficiencies
- MS Outlook, Angus, accounting software such as MRI, YARDI or CTI proficiency preferred
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy work load
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer.
- Asset Management
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job