Carmel Partners is a well-capitalized private real estate firm with expertise in Investment and Development of multi-family real estate. We offer an entrepreneurial, and a fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
Reporting to the SVP and Head of Investor Relations, Marketing and Research, the Associate of Investor Relations will be responsible for supporting the team in key functions of the department including: presentations and marketing materials, the investor conference and annual investor call, and information for regular investor communications.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help support the development, production and ongoing updating of all marketing materials including pitch books, PPM, DDQ, investor conference slides and other materials which will require coordinating with other groups across the organization
- Manage the population of all consultant databases and assist with responding to questionnaires
- Oversee the CRM and manage the analytics and reporting
- Work with the IR team to respond to all investor requests
- Support robust and timely communication with investors and coordinate responses to incoming investor inquiries
- Work closely with other members of the IR team to support successful fundraises every 2-3 years
- Monitor Prequin, Finsearch and other investor databases
Skills We're Seeking:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in investment management and/or the real estate industry with Investor Relations and Business Development experience
- Understanding of broad financial markets and indices
- Understanding of SEC regulations that impact investor/external communications a plus
- Strong financial modeling, finance and accounting skills with superior attention to detail
- Strong data analysis skills, including the ability to analyze data and draw clear, concise conclusions, identify, and define problems, and develop creative solutions to problems
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills in a variety of different settings
- Impeccable writer, editor and visual communicator, expert in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive, detail-oriented team player committed to meeting deadlines
- Desire and ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, correctly prioritizing work across a variety of projects
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.