We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will perform tasks within the new loan boarding team including boarding loans for multifamily agency GSE/Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae/FHA loans as well as Life Company and CMBS loans with varying degree of complexities. The position responsibilities include boarding of new loans, adjustment of transactions for existing loans and performing Quality Control of the data entered. The ideal candidate will be located in Blue Bell, PA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and management of folders on shared drive for each new loan; administration, tracking, and organization of loan documentation received to set up loan on servicing system.
- Set up new multifamily/commercial property loan on servicing system by analyzing and interpreting complex legal loan documents and other source documents within prescribed time frames to extract appropriate data fields required for boarding loan.
- Interface with Closing and Underwriting teams to obtain and/or clarify data as required/as applicable.
- Perform quality assurance checks using loan system fields and source documents to ensure accurate set up of loan data. Ability to correct any errors if required.
- Edit existing loan data on Enterprise to represent Assumption, Defeasance, Modification or Final Endorsement transactions for correct changes as documented.
- Load loan covenants for various product types as required once the loan is boarded to the system.
- Update, manage and distribute Loan Boarding Activity Reporting and other related reporting.
- Assist with special projects and additional duties as assigned by management.
- Initiates and participates in projects, system enhancement design and testing; documents procedures.
- Problem solving and decision making to ensure outstanding customer service while managing the risk of the company.
- Analytical skills - ability to comprehend complex loan products and related loan documentation; apply knowledge in day to day analysis and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work; effectiveness in managing multiple tasks.
- Flexibility and ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities; work productively in a fast-paced, evolving work environment to meet required deadlines.
- Highly developed computer skills, specifically using MS Excel, Word and Enterprise!, our loan servicing system (or similar systems).
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work in and support a team environment; ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are mandatory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or other related fields or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years related work experience, preferably in mortgage banking or a financial services environment
- Experience in loan boarding, GSE commercial real estate lending, and/or CMBS loan servicing is a plus.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.