Job Title: Financial Associate
Job Description Overview:
Trimont is in search of adding a Financial Associate to join our energetic team of analysts who work hand in hand with the Asset Managers to provide quality recommendations to our Clients. Specific responsibilities include:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of property level financial statements including Operating Statements, Balance Sheets and rent rolls.
- Analysis of property operations vs. operating budget and market.
- Critiquing/tracking of operating and construction budgets.
- Reconcile and review loan draws for funding of construction, leasing and capital costs.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages.
- Review leases and prepare appraisal recommendations.
- Analysis and interaction with property managers, leasing agents and borrower and client representatives.
- Conduct property site inspections and market research.
- Interact professionally with all other employees, customers and organizations.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience related to commercial real estate preferred.
- Construction administration experience including lending and investment strategy is a plus.
- Previous internship experience in the commercial real estate industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of complex financial calculations (IRR, ROI, COC, etc) is a plus.
- High Level Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to exceed expectations of client.
- A desire to succeed in a team-structured, fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail, analytical mindset and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job