Ariel Property Advisors Overview
Ariel Property Advisors is one of New York City’s fastest growing real estate investment services and advisory firms. The company provides marketing and consultative services to institutions, private clients, family offices, funds, financial sponsors, and value investors throughout the NY metropolitan area and maintains sharp focus on multifamily properties and development sites.
Ariel believes that outstanding performance originates from long-lasting relationships with key industry contacts and an exceptional understanding of real-time market data. The company is structured to meet this ideal and produce outstanding results through three complementary divisions that address these elements—Investment Sales, Capital Services and Investment Research.
Director - Investment Sales
The Investment Sales Professional at Ariel originates, executes and manages the marketing process of exclusive investment sales property listings. Candidates will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with investment property owners, delivering exceptional execution for exclusive listings and building an expertise of the New York City real estate market.
The person chosen for this role must be extremely detail oriented with an analytical mindset, possess the ability to succeed within a sales environment, and have the capacity to stay calm under fire while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
Ariel Property Advisors is dedicated to empowering our professionals to be the most informed, efficient and effective sales professionals in the industry. Our proprietary, cutting-edge database and IT systems let us track, store and filter every property, owner, transaction, data point and contact (foreign and domestic) related to New York City real estate. All of this information is shared among all of our professionals, allowing them to effectively execute on assignments across each division of the firm.
Our Investment Sales professionals can expect:
- Full exclusivity over a Geographic Core Area of New York City
- Extensive training and onboarding program designed to develop professionals and career changers including those with no prior Commercial Real Estate experience
- Team approach that fosters complete alignment across the Company
- Strong company culture including company led events, charitable events, continuing education programs, internal lectures, and out-of-office team building activities
- Transparent client database to allow exhaustive internal cooperation – Ariel leverages the Salesforce platform as it’s CRM with proprietary data and systems to assist brokers
- Centralized and pooled Company support resources including Sales Associates, Market Research, Analysts, Graphics and Marketing team, and extensive back-end.
- Discretionary marketing budget to be allocated toward networking and brand-building initiatives such as events and marketing campaigns
Responsibilities and Engagement:
- Lead a Geographic Core Area within New York City with respect to originating and executing commercial real estate transactions on behalf of private clients and institutions
- Industry Expert: become the information expert for the Company and Industry in that Geographic Core Area and build and maintain relationships with the investment property owners within it
- Team up with Partners and Senior Brokers to leverage existing relationships throughout New York City
- Leverage Ariel’s Investment Research team to add continuous advisory value to current and potential clients
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in either sales or service-oriented businesses, experience in Commercial Real Estate preferred but not required
- Record of sales success preferred
- Interpersonal skills – strong listening, speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Disciplined, focused, and a true team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
- Eagerness and temperament to participate in a fast-paced/high volume work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred concentration in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Marketing or other business-related fields
- Shows ability to source and build a book of clients for long-term growth
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- NYS Salesperson License (must be obtained within first 30 days from start date)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive commission structure
- Health insurance coverage and 401K plan
- Continuing Education Program with partial company matching for out of office courses and lectures encouraging our professionals to be the most well-rounded in the industry
Available Geographic Core Areas
Manhattan, Upper West Side
Manhattan, Upper East Side
Manhattan, Downtown West
Manhattan, Downtown East
Brooklyn, Prospect Park W
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job