BE creative. BE innovative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Client Services Coordinator in Miami, FL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a marketing professional who’s looking to translate your creative and innovative ideas in a growing industry. Your experience includes designing and delivering creative marketing campaigns with tactics that include social media tweets and posts, compelling presentations and materials, and exciting client events and receptions. You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do.
You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
What you bring
- At least 2-4 years sales and marketing experience
- Strong technical and computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Bonus skills and experience
- Adobe InDesign experience
- Experience conducting research using MLS, Costar
What success looks like
- You’re a positive influence on the sales process by ensuring sales agents have exactly what they need and when they need it to support their clients.
- Your marketing campaigns and related tactics - including social media, signage, photography, email blasts and events – demonstrate a direct and positive impact on sales growth and targets
- You’re a team player, always looking for ways to improve processes and make a difference.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment