Rosehill Group (RHG) is a fully integrated, private commercial real estate investment company based in Boca Raton, FL and New York, NY. RHG was founded by the principals of Duncan Hillsley Capital and Pebb Capital in 2014 to capitalize on the dislocation of the commercial real estate market by acquiring distressed and under performing assets. Today, the company operates under two platforms, assets that it owns and manages for its own account and preferred equity that it invests with other sponsors. Our management team has extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry including sponsorship, private equity, commercial lending, and brokerage because we have worked from every side of the table. RHG has a market driven investment approach and a reputation for finding unique opportunities to create value across all property types and all levels of the risk-reward spectrum.
RHG and its affiliate companies have an immediate need for an experienced individual to assist with all aspects of its growing acquisition and management platform including financial analysis and modeling, due diligence, budgeting, design, construction, and asset management. The ideal candidate has an advanced degree, related experience in real estate, and is a diligent worker with excellent written and oral communication skills. This is an Exciting Career Opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone with a strong interest in real estate investment and asset management.
- Structure financial forecasts, projections, and analysis on prospective and owned properties
- Evaluate property level financial statements for prospective and owned properties
- Conduct property site inspections and market research
- Assist property managers in the oversight and improvement of owned properties
- Present findings during committee meetings and conference calls
- Interface with clients, bankers, investors, property managers, attorneys and third party consultants
- BS/BA, preferably in finance, accounting, or business
- 2-4 years real estate experience
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in other MS Office applications; Argus experience preferred
- Diligent, highly accurate and extreme attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstration of critical thinking, ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with skills, experience, and growth potential.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job