Rosehill Group (RHG) is a fully integrated, private commercial real estate investment company based in Boca Raton, FL and New York, NY. RHG was founded by the principals of Duncan Hillsley Capital and Pebb Capital in 2014 to capitalize on the dislocation of the commercial real estate market by acquiring distressed and under performing assets. Today, the company operates under two platforms, assets that it owns and manages for its own account and preferred equity that it invests with other sponsors. Our management team has extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry including sponsorship, private equity, commercial lending, and brokerage because we have worked from every side of the table. RHG has a market driven investment approach and a reputation for finding unique opportunities to create value across all property types and all levels of the risk-reward spectrum.
RHG has an immediate need for an experienced individual to assist in the oversight of all aspects of ground up development, project renovation, and tenant build-out, of properties in the firms growing investment portfolio which includes retail, multi-family, hotel, and parking. This individual will take responsibility for the oversight of general contractors and 3rd party construction managers to execute the construction related business plan for each asset he or she is responsible for with the goal of maximizing value. The ideal candidate has an advanced degree, related experience in real estate, and is a diligent worker with excellent written and oral communication skills. This is an Exciting Career Opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone with a strong interest in real estate investment and asset management.
- Supervise and execute development and renovation projects in coordination with property / 3rd party construction manager(s)
- Prepare and manage detailed construction execution schedules
- Accountable for adherence to project budgets, schedules and work quality
- Review general contractor or property manager bid submittals with management
- Prepare construction budgets and annual property capital improvement budgets
- Conduct property site inspections as necessary
- Assist with new acquisition due diligence and cost analysis
- Present property status updates during committee meetings and conference calls
- Interface with clients, bankers, investors, property managers, attorneys and third party consultants
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in real estate, architecture, engineering, or a construction related field
- 3-6 years development or related experience
- Advanced PC skills including the use of Word and Excel
- Experience in city and county codes, zoning, permitting, and planning processes
- Diligent, highly accurate and extreme attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with skills, experience, and growth potential.
Please do not contact company principals directly.
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job