The Heritage Group is a full-service commercial real estate firm with extensive market knowledge, a loyal staff, deep-rooted industry relationships and real estate strategies that deliver results.
We require a self-directed and detail-oriented individual to handle day-to-day operations of our real estate portfolio. Our company is currently seeking a full-time Real Estate Manager with the following qualifications:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the properties (Office, Retail & Industrial)
- Maintain current leases and ensure timely collections
- Assist with tenant legal matters and evictions
- Schedule tenant move-in and move-outs; oversee tenant improvements
- Negotiating, drafting and documenting new leases and lease renewals
- Prepare budgets, annual operating expense reconciliations, and CPI rent increases
- Perform routine property inspections and annual property audits
- Create a positive work environment at the properties and in the office
- Supervise on-site and office support staff
- Ability to conduct meeting with owners, tenants, vendors, brokers and city officials
- Assist Managing Partners with business development initiatives
- Accomplish property financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing monthly reports and annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Insure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and annual deadlines.
- Enforce, develop and implement policies and professional practices within the division.
- 3+ years previous experience in property management.
- Strong analytical, financial, and property accounting knowledge.
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases.
- Ability to build rapport with all team members.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Hard working, Good attitude, Team player.
- Bachelor’s degree – Real Estate, Finance, or Business is preferred.
- BRE License required.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial property management and leasing.
- Strong oral and written interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to maintain positive client, tenant, and team relationships.
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Yardi experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation negotiable depending on experience and abilities. We also offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits. Promotion and growth opportunities are available in every office and at every level.
- Accounting / Control
- Asset Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job