We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of CEO Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
CEO’S ASSISTANT- DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, which includes managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and completing expense reports.
- Manage travel, itineraries, and agendas; and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Ensure the CEO’s schedule is accurate and respected.
- Keep the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately
- Handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Attend meetings and when appropriate take notes for the CEO to review.
- Manage and direct CEO’s office
Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Outstanding dictation, verbal and written skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic and a determination to finish the job with excellency.
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- C- Level experience preferred
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- 5 – 7 Years of CEO Assistant experience
- Ability to follow instructions with accuracy and precision
- Strong business sense
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job