Title: Construction Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Construction
Requirement: Full Time: One (1) Year Contract Position
Location: Irvine, California, Class A High Rise
Oversee tenant improvement projects from inception to final completion in collaboration with Director of Construction. Responsibilities include budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling.
Provides assistance in other construction project responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In coordination with Director of Construction, maintain upwards of 20+ active Projects simultaneously for Construction Department. Project base includes; TI, Capital, and Tenant-Run Allowance projects. Ensures that project budgets are complete and accurate. Establish project inclusive of all approvals for budgets, proposal solicitation and contracts to provide appropriate documentation.
- Ensures that project budgets are complete and accurate. Establish project inclusive of all approvals for budgets, proposal solicitation and contracts to provide appropriate documentation.
- Review projects based on lease terms to provide timely delivery and scope to tenant.
- Obtain multiple qualified proposals for proposed work.
- Review proposals to confirm scope is captured and best value is achieved.
- Oversee onsite and offsite tenant improvements to monitor compliance with building safety and quality of work and progress.
- Schedule and attend weekly OAC meetings.
- Set up budgets; provide budget updates/ revisions and changes in scope.
- Work with General Contractors, Architects, Engineers and other professionals to establish project parameters/ scope.
- Architecture / Design
- Project Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.