BE Influential. BE Entrepreneurial. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Assistant Property Manager in Mississauga.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will be working within an office and industrial portfolio. You enjoy multi-tasking, managing tenant and client relationships, managing service contracts and overseeing tenant improvements. You will actively participate in working with financial reports, you approve invoices and are not afraid to pitch-in and share your innovative ideas.
What you bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience managing commercial properties, including office portfolios.
- Ability to think critically and handle multiple and conflicting priorities.
- You communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with capital improvement projects.
- Demonstrated experience with real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc.
- You hold a CPM or RPA designation.
What success looks like:
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You are open to continual development and growth and develop a mastery in working with budgets and financials.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years