BE influential. BE entrepreneurial. BE a game changer. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Valuations Specialist in Sarasota, FL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You have experience in real estate appraisal, high quality valuation report and market research but first and foremost, you’re a great leader. You communicate a compelling vision and support your team and support staff by modeling and coaching best practices in business development, client relations, transaction management, communications and public relations. You understand the value of collaboration by building strong relationships with market and business line leaders to exchange best practices, accelerate innovation and ensure quality and consistency in our customer service.
As a Valuations Specialist, you’ll work closely with senior management to develop and drive a strategic growth plan for the market. While focused on improving the financial performance in the local market, you will also build and lead a dynamic team of professionals to provide the highest quality appraisals and consulting solutions to our clients. Together, you and your team will promote and advocate Colliers’ brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service and financial results.
What you bring
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience
- Strategic understanding of the real estate appraisal, consulting and realty tax services business.
- Active Certified General Appraiser license
Bonus skills and experience
- MBA, industry certificates, designations and licenses an asset.
- MAI, MRICS, AACI an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What success looks like
- You have a high-performing team and happy clients who are engaged and inspired to work with you
- You’ve built strong relationships with senior management, your peers and external partners in the business community
- Your personal production level is consistent with that of a Senior Associate.
- You successfully meet and/or exceed financial performance expectations as planned
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.