Institutional Property Advisors:
IPA is Marcus & Millichap's national institutional advisory platform for multifamily investors. IPA SoCal’s expertise is in the Greater Los Angeles basin including Ventura and Orange Counties.
Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) is a unique platform created to support the needs of institutional and sophisticated private investors. IPA is centered around a select national network of institutionally qualified professionals and supported by a robust technology platform and highly regarded research.
IPA’s unique combination of real estate investment expertise, industry-leading technology, superior support services and acclaimed research will offer customized solutions for the acquisition, disposition and financing of institutional properties and portfolios.
Senior Financial Analyst:
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible and accountable for managing our Asset Valuation process. This will include the compilation of financial and operational information and data for purposes of analyzing, interpreting, monitoring, and reporting on commercial real estate properties within our markets. This position will be an integral member of the Business Development Team and will be directly involved in developing investment strategy for our advisory assignments.
Reports to: Senior Managing Director
Location: Primary Office in El Segundo, CA
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Senior Financial Analyst
- Create Financial Models
- Proforma analysis including cash flow and debt/equity
- Net Present Value and Discounted Cash Flow
- IRR analysis
- ROI and ROE in relation to acquisition and disposition strategies
- Create Asset Investment Strategies and Analysis including
- Acquisition/Reposition/Renovation Plan
- Highest and Best Use Land Valuation
- Ground-Up Development Feasibility Study
- Market Research and Project Due Diligence
- Rent & Sales Comparable Compilation
- Demographic Studies & Analysis
- Manage ad hoc projects, analyses, and other assignments of varied subject matter
- Entrepreneurial and disciplined approach to work
- Strategic thought process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and work product
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate underwriting (strongly preferred)
- Preferred experience with InDesign
- Please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.