Real Estate private equity firm with extensive holdings throughout the U.S. is seeking a highly-motivated and talented Analyst to join its Philadelphia investment team. The Analyst will be actively involved in acquisitions, dispositions and asset / portfolio management. The firm’s portfolio includes office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties. The successful candidate must be detail-focused, able to interface with senior management and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
• Prepare detailed cash flow projections using Argus and Excel; modify financial models for multiple investment structures as necessary
• Assist in the due diligence for all acquisitions and dispositions including comprehensive review of leases, property agreements, budgets and operating statements; coordinate with the legal and accounting teams to facilitate investment acquisitions and sales
• Create cash flow projections using ARGUS and/or Excel
• Individual will build and execute complex analytical modeling on capital structuring transactions, acquisitions, dispositions, refinancing and leasing as needed
• Individual will be involved with the budgeting and forecasting of each property
• Individual may interface with lenders, investors, buyers, sellers and other investment officers in the process of acquisitions, refinancing and/or dispositions
• Will assist in structure, negotiation and closing of loans as well as participating in the negotiation and structuring of equity with joint venture partners and/or others
• Individual will help identify potential acquisitions of commercial real estate
• Individual will complete preliminary property/market reviews and analysis
• Author investor communications and marketing pitch books
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly investor reports that include market outlooks and updates to assets and portfolios, analyze real estate trends and key drivers of value across the fund’s investments.
• Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple assignments
• Deadline driven
• Excellent computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Argus experience preferred
• Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
• Results orientated team player
• Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics with an understanding of Commercial Real Estate strategies
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the private equity real estate market place – Analyst
• Experience in modeling of real estate preferable
- Financial Analysis
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.