Cypress Capital Group is a multi-generational, family investment and advisory company with separate private equity real estate funds. We invest primarily in real estate, technology and macro trading. We offer International and US accredited investors private equity real estate funds and for significant, select investors co-investment opportunities. Our expertise is in Silicon Valley, New York City and Hong Kong.
We believe real estate is a macro strategy which relies on long term positive trends in demographics, political stability and economic vibrancy. It is also a micro strategy where local expertise and relationships drive execution. Historically, real estate outperformed all asset classes in both high absolute return and lowest volatility. This high Sharpe ratio uniquely drives wealth preservation (low volatility) and wealth creation (high risk adjusted returns).
We want to create lasting and sustainable value for investors and serve with grace and humility. We recognize our responsibility to our wider community and donate 10% of our annual profits to charity.
Due to our success with Private Equity Real Estate Fund #1, we are looking for a fulltime analyst/associate to help us build out our Private Equity Real Estate Fund #2. S/he will work alongside the Managing Partner in all aspects of managing the PERE fund and family office. The analyst/associate will help raise capital, manage LP relationships, Marketing & Sales, data analysis, and administrative work. We are looking for Entrepreneurs not Employees. The candidate is energetic, highly motivated and excellent at multi-tasking in a fast pace environment. It is an excellent growth opportunity, not only through our unconstrained, opportunistic real estate fund but also through our holistic, macro investment thesis. In addition, the analyst/associate will grow professionally through direct mentoring from the senior Managing Partner, who previously managed hundreds of sales and trading staff and a $30B bank balance sheet over a long 25 year career at bulge bracket investment banks. Our mission is to build best in class risk adjusted returns with world class culture and values. We will help you maximize your talents.
- Candidates must possess strong entrepreneurial, analytical, quantitative, communication, business writing and client-relations skills. The position requires both financial analyst and marketing skills.
- Candidates must be adaptable and have the ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, producing accurate, detailed materials while meeting tight deadlines.
- Have prior experience with financial modeling; in addition, must have strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Prior real estate finance experience preferred
- Bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics
$70K Base + Bonus + Carry
Palo Alto, CA
Kindly Send Both Cover Letter and Resume to info @ cypresscapgroup.com
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job