Come join one of San Diego’s four S&P 500 companies, Realty Income Corporation, the Monthly Dividend Company. Realty Income attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on meritocracy and values work-life balance resonates with you, please apply today.
Our current opening is for an experienced Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for the Lease Administration department.
Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will have responsibility for:
- Responsible for timely review and processing as warranted of public informational and CAM hearing notices.
- Responds timely to requests from property tax assessors with respect to property and lease detail under the supervision of Tax Specialists.
- Provides administrative support to Lease Administration to include, but not limited to, filing, office organization, compilation of reports, printing/copying, and additional support as needed.
- Assists in timely, accurate entry of gross sales data into Yardi database under the supervision of the Business Systems Manager, Rent Specialists, and Tax Specialists.
- Timely collection of tenant financial statements as relied upon by Research department to effectively compile and rank tenant financial status.
- SharePoint administrator for Lease Administration documents.
- Procures and maintains office supplies.
- Identify and distribute mail as a back-up to the mail coordinator.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Responsible for timely publication of property/lease report for use by various departments.
- Organizes department meetings, sends meeting reminders, and publishes agendas.
- Orders title updates for Development properties through third party to identify liens, judgments or other clouds of property title.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college preferred.
- One to three years work experience.
Certificates, licenses or registrations:
- Notary public preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to take direction and perform duties as assigned with little supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts with co-workers and various levels of management.
- Ability to perform with frequent interruptions and efficiently prioritize assignments.
- Good PC skills and intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Maintain a positive outlook and demeanor.
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.