Come join one of San Diego’s four S&P 500 companies, Realty Income Corporation, the Monthly Dividend Company. Realty Income attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on meritocracy and values work-life balance resonates with you, please apply today.
Our current opening is for an experienced Lease Accounting Supervisor who will be responsible for providing support to the Director, Lease Administration and Rent Specialist team for timely and accurate accounting of rental and other revenue. The Lease Accounting Supervisor, Lease Administration will liaison with Finance Accounting, Property Management, Legal and Leasing as part of the support.
Specifically the Lease Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for:
Revenue Application Review
Yardi Implementation, Process Improvement and Training
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 3 years related work experience required
- Team leadership skills
- GL accounting knowledge required
- Real estate experience preferred
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative and lead subordinates with minimal supervision.
- Ensures own work and work of others is complete and accurate; sets up procedures to ensure high quality and monitors
- Ability to empower others by delegating responsibilities and authority.
- Effective oral communications skills; ability to express ideas and summarize conversations.
- Can effectively handle several problems/tasks as once and function effectively under pressure.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office products, Yardi and related software.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years