Robert Half is seeking a Regional Portfolio Manager II who will be responsible for managing the acquisition, improvement, and disposition of properties within the organization's portfolio to support business operations and overall strategies. Focus on strategic planning, project and transaction planning and delivery, and customer management. Work closely with other back-office entities to foster partnerships in project planning and delivery. Work closely with other real estate teams to manage real estate information platform and maintain real estate compliance processes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Implement and monitor comprehensive property transaction management plans, incorporating aspects such as capital expenditure, landlord and tenant relations, administering leasing terms, rent reviews, vendor/contractor solicitation, leasing and disposition strategy.
- Provide reports and recommendations on developments/acquisitions to senior management for current or new office locations related to space utilization and market conditions within the district.
- Report to customers on specific project or portfolios within the district.
- Facilitate planning, organizing, staffing and controlling of regional projects.
- Monitor project budgets, scope and schedules.
- Identify and recommend process improvements and enhancements for process tracking and reporting.
- Manage vendors in support of projects to leverage in-house capability to fullest extent (Scope: Typically would work on 10-12 projects at a time).
- Point of contact for RH and vendor personnel for regional real estate transactions, projects, and ongoing facilities related support.
- Manage partner-vendor relationships and assist in developing service level agreements and monitor performance.
- Audit contractual compliance, solicit feedback from users and communicate back to vendors.
- Source new vendor resources and participate in the RFP process.
- Work with local management to identify location needs.
- Source and appraise prospective or existing properties within the organization's portfolio to evaluate site and property potential.
- Routinely interact with local management team to identify, support, and resolve business needs as related to the working office.
- Assist in crafting real estate strategies that support business needs.
- Facilitate customer relationships by fostering communication, listening, and soliciting feedback.
- BS or BA in business, management, engineering, marketing or sales required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Corporate or commercial real estate, project management, facilities management, and/or organizational behavioral certifications desirable.
- 7+ years’ experience working in corporate/commercial real estate and/or customer relationship management team required.
- MS Office including Outlook, ability to utilize financial modeling, projects and lease tracking tools.
- Project management, property management, real estate transactions, leasing, and/or customer management training or experience required.
- Mid-to senior management level experience in professional staffing and/or sales operations a strong plus.
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job