EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Tilt Wall
Construction Services: Hillwood Construction Services provides general contracting and construction management services in the United States. The company began in December 2000 as an industrial general contractor focusing on industrial warehouse and distribution facilities. Over the years, Hillwood Construction Services has diversified and expanded into many project types, from corporate headquarters to hangars, churches, Class-A office developments, hotels and tenant interiors.
Job Summary: The Project Manager has total accountability for the project quality control and overall success of assigned projects. The project manager should always be aware and ensure that the safety plan for the project is being followed. This includes financial responsibility for contracts, change orders, pay applications, budget control, invoice review and approval.
- Oversees projects financial schedules, coordination, safety of the project from conception through close out.
- Works closely with the superintendent to create, update, and distribute the project schedule.
- Oversees document control maintaining project logs, submittals, shop drawings and current plan set. Meets with owners and regularly communicates status reports.
- Works with Pre-Construction assisting with buy out, value engineering, constructability, and logistics as needed.
- Coordinates and overseas all construction services and activities with subcontractors and vendors.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety 0on the job site working closely with Superintendent.
- Manages the closeout phase of projects and works with Superintendent to oversee punch list management, creation of operations & maintenance packages.
- Responsible for all client engagement and interaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; specifically, in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Must have Tilt Wall experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of project management experience, ideally with a commercial general contractor working as a project manager.
- Firm knowledge of construction, project management and commercial real estate.
- Organization and detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal and external clients.
- Excellent communication and time management capabilities.
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years