Madison Realty Capital (MRC) is a leading real estate investment management firm based in Manhattan, New York. Through the firm’s vertically integrated structure, MRC has closed in excess of $8 billion of real estate debt and equity transactions in the multifamily, retail, office and industrial sectors. The firm was co-founded by Brian Shatz and Joshua Zegen in 2004 to pursue U.S. real estate investment opportunities in the middle market. Madison aims to provide institutional investors with superior risk-adjusted returns with downside principal protection.
- Diverse platform focus with both debt and equity capabilities
- Successfully acquires, manages and exits investments across 28 states since inception
- Investments are acquired and managed through a series of vehicles, backed by premier institutional investors, as well as on a separate accounts basis
- MRC’s platform consists of over 75 investment professionals with debt and equity expertise
- In-house capabilities include originations, acquisitions, underwriting, servicing, legal, asset management, property management, construction management, development, capital markets and syndication
For more information about Madison Realty Capital, please visit www.MadisonRealtyCapital.com.
- Madison Realty Capital seeks an underwriting associate for their Los Angeles office.
This position will report to the Vice President, Originations overseeing the Los Angeles, CA market.
- Assist in preparing investment memoranda through market research, risk/strength assessment and property valuation analysis
- Analyze economic conditions, market fundamentals and recent transactions within targeted areas
- Develop, modify and update financial models to reflect investment strategies
- Support the transaction due diligence and closing process through working with the transaction team and third-party consultants
- Maintain effective communication with other departments as a basis for assuring complete and accurate financial information and appropriate documentation.
- Prepare analyses and ad hoc requests for management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in the senior, mezzanine, and preferred equity financing space with a focus on bridge and construction lending
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial candidate
- Exposure to and familiarity with major West Coast markets
- Advanced computer proficiency with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communications skills
- Experience with Argus and Salesforce preferred
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.