Job Title: Property Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Property Manager/Property Manager
Job Location: Downtown San Diego, Class A High Rise
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tenant Relations. Responds to tenant needs and coordinates with Manager and maintenance staff to resolve problems. Maintains positive relationships and high retention levels with all tenants. Responds to all concerns and ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
Financial Reporting and Administration. Responsible for the collection of rent, follows up on delinquencies, and processes late fees when necessary. Assists with the payment of expenses.
Staff Supervision/Development. Assists in oversight and delegation of duties of any third-party contractors including engineers, security and janitorial staff. Keeps Manager informed regularly of property activities and supports Manager in all aspects of running the property.
General Operations. Performs regular inspections of property to monitor for maximum performance and efficiency. Recommends and assists in the coordination of alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of property as necessary and in coordination with the Manager.
- Act as liaison with tenants, vendors and contractors, assisting the Property Management team with the ongoing promotion of client relations and administration of the Lease Agreement.
- Assist Managers with the preparation and development of property budgets and other financial reporting responsibilities.
- Provide support to the Property Management and Leasing teams in coordinating the operation of the Building Management Office, ordering supplies, mail, opening and closing office, and assisting any walk-in visitors.
- Assist in oversight and delegation of duties of any third-party contractors including engineers, security and janitorial staff.
- Assist in the procurement, administration and maintenance of all service contracts.
- Develop or update, as needed, tenant and building materials, various contact lists, correspondence and applicable office forms.
- Maintain and update tenant and vendor files including the retention of any applicable documents or correspondences.
- Maintain and oversee online work order system and the processing of tenant billable expenses. To include coding of accounts payable and tenant billbacks.
- Assist in the development of PO’s, tracking Tenant Improvement and Construction expenses.
- Coordinate the collection of tenant and vendor certificates of insurance.
- Coordinate and complete special projects as assigned i.e., tenant events, conference room reservations, janitorial walks and inspections.
- Provide support to Leasing team as needed.
Decision-Making. Makes thoughtful, prompt, systematic decisions under time constraints. Presents alternative solutions to problems and considers the impact of decisions.
Interpersonal and Communication. Articulates ideas, verbal and written, in a clear and understandable manner. Has good listening skills and facilitates communication. Shares information with others, seeks out feedback and constructive criticism. Uses diplomacy, tact, and negotiates effectively.
Alignment with Company Objectives. Understands and is committed to the mission and values of the company. Knowledgeable and adheres to company policies and practices. Attends BOMA and/or IREM programs and activities consistent with the Company’s approval. Conducts and maintains relationships with “key” clients/tenants, industry and trade associations, representatives of government, public service organizations, customers and vendors as necessary in the overall management of the property.
- 1-2 years prior administrative/professional experience. Property Management exposure preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in contract analysis, administration, and operations.
- Proficient in MS, Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Yardi, PayScan and Angus Anywhere preferred.
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job