Asset Manager at Entrada Partners
Founded in 2005, Entrada Partners is a real estate investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a regional office in San Antonio, Texas. Entrada’s current portfolio primarily consists of industrial, office, and flex properties in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin. Our mission is to provide a high level of service to our tenants, and superior risk- adjusted returns to our investors, with an emphasis on integrity, professionalism and sound business practices.
Entrada Partners currently has an opening for an Asset Manager. This person will open the Dallas office for the company, and will oversee all third party managers. This position has the responsibility of overseeing all asset management related matters for the existing portfolio, as well as integrating newly acquired assets into the portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The Asset Manager role will report directly to the Head of Asset Management.
- Maintain comprehensive oversight of owned assets. Direct the implementation of business plans and objectives,
marketing, leasing, and sales plans along with operational and capital improvement investment strategy for each asset. To include budgets, forecasts, monthly performance reports, timelines, and management plans.
- Closely monitor all elements of financial performance; analyze financial statements and make necessary operating adjustments; supervise and direct third-party management; work closely with the leasing/marketing teams.
- Conduct frequent site inspections and monitor competition and market conditions; develop, recommend, and implement value-add action plans; supervise the planning, budgeting and control of capital expenditures.
- Create annual budgets for each asset, working closely with the property managers for each asset. Create, compile, organize, and evaluate budget data; monitor and help administer budget compliance and implementation, including project-specific budgets, draw schedules, and budget estimations.
- Manage the execution of the asset’s investment strategy by working alongside various company functions and third- party vendors including the acquisition team, property operations, design and construction, accounting, investor reporting, and capital markets.
- Monitor NOI, cash flow, and progress toward achieving leasing and income goals.
- Ensure compliance with management vendor agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and loan documentation.
- Strategically evaluate and make recommendations on any new value add opportunities at each asset to optimize investment returns. Work closely with property management and design & construction vendors to oversee effective execution of capital and business plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate asset management, preferably working with office, industrial or flex properties
- Self-starter, with the ability to work in a small company and in a satellite office
- Well organized, entrepreneurial
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Argus and Yardi experience is a plus, but not required
Based in Dallas, with the ability to travel to San Antonio and Austin on a monthly basis. Occasional travel to Los Angeles.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job