Position DescriptionAs a member of our Investor Relations team you will help onboard new potential investors to the EquityMultiple platform. This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn our business from the inside out and will provide tremendous on the job training.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with investors via inbound and outbound calls, helping onboard new potential investors to the EquityMultiple platform and introduce them to various investment opportunities.
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution to various customer inquiries via email and phone
- Collaborate with our various teams on complex customer requests
- Focus on enhancing customer relationships and building trust
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while being responsive to our customers
We are looking for someone with:
- Series 7 and 63 or 66 licenses
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of finance and/or real estate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience engaging with new and current clients via phone
- Ability to address and alleviate client concerns
- Strong listening skills and ability to empathize
- Excited about speaking to investors and sophisticated clientele
- Obsessive attention to detail, with a reliable, consistent approach to work
- Considerately excellent customer satisfaction
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Team player, humble attitude with a strong willingness/desire to learn
These qualifications would give you a leg up:
- Specific expertise regarding real estate investment and underwriting
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
Benefits and Perks:
- Equity in a fast growing company for every employee
- Flexible, results-focused PTO policy
- Vision/health/dental benefits
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
EquityMultiple is a leading online investment platform that is leveraging technology to help modernize the real estate industry. Together, our cross disciplinary team is re-imagining how real estate investments are sourced, underwritten and funded, connecting investors to a range of pre-vetted investments across the country. Since 2016, EquityMultiple has executed over 50 commercial real estate transactions with an aggregate value of over $700 million. We are privately funded by leaders in the real estate and finance industries and strategically partnered with Mission Capital, a real estate capital markets firm that’s executed more than $70 billion in transactions. EquityMultiple operates nationally and currently has offices in NYC and San Francisco.
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.