Position Title: Property Manager, Long Island Division
Reports To: Portfolio Property Manager, LI
Supervises: Maintenance Personnel, Assistant Property Manager(s), Tenant Services Coordinator(s)
General Job Description:
The final outputs of the RXR Leasing Process are tenant satisfaction and retention as well as portfolio value maximization. The Property Manager is directly responsible for creating these outputs. The Property Manager creates tenant satisfaction and retention by facilitating the initial installation of the tenant, fostering two-way communication channels, implementing clearly understood life safety programs, and responding to tenant requests in a timely and effective manner. The Property Manager maximizes portfolio value by maintaining the properties, budgeting and managing operational expenses, and by identifying and implementing capital improvements that will increase the efficiency and value of the properties. In so doing, the Property Manager operates in alignment with the vision, mission and strategy of RXR Realty in a manner consistent with our core values.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Participate with the Acquisition Team for Due Diligence and Integration of New Assets.
· Oversee Tenant Installation and Communication including new tenant walkthroughs with the RXR Construction team.
· Tenant Relations, oversee, coordinate and implement the following:
- Angus tenant request for work system. Review and monitor follow up.
- Tenant Signage
- Tenant Overtime Electric Procedures
- Reserved Parking
- Tenant Accident Reports
- Insurance Requirements Verification
- Tenant After Hours Notification
- Tenant Extra Work Procedures
- Planning & Coordinating Tenant Functions
· Establishing and Implementing Life Safety Procedures and Monitoring Performance
- After Hours Emergency Response. On call 24/7.
- Building Evacuation Procedures
- Bomb Scare Procedures
- Fire Prevention
- Power Outage Response Procedures
· Establishing and Implementing Building Maintenance Procedures and Monitoring Performance
- Building Inspection
- Service Contracts (see below)
- Snow Removal
- Insurance Claims
- Holiday Coverage
· Portfolio Operating Budgets
- Creating Operating Budgets for approval and managing same.
- Work with Asset Manager, Fund Managers, VPPM and EVP of Operations to analyze and compare monthly and annual variance reports.
- Work with Asset Management, Fund Managers, VPPM and EVP of Operations to evaluate Escalation income.
· Review and approve all proposals and invoices (Avid) related to building operations. Work with Asset Manager to evaluate escalation income.
· Portfolio Capital Budgets
- Creating and receiving approval for capital improvement work.
- Work with Asset Manager, Fund Managers, VPPM and EVP of Operations to evaluate status of capital expenditures.
· Building Management Systems Maintenance and Analysis
· Solicitation, Evaluation and Implementation of Service Contracts:
- Fire Safety
- Pest Control
- Site Work
- Snow Removal
· Maintenance Personnel Staffing, Coordination, Supervision and Evaluation.
Required Skills and Attributes:
· Four year college degree preferred
· Minimum of five years Property Operations/Management experience in the New York Tri-State region
· Excellent MS Excel skills
· Working knowledge and experience with AVID, Angus and Kardin preferred
· Must have understanding of accounting procedures and financial reports
· Must react to unforeseen activities quickly and effectively
· Must be willing to work excessive hours
· Conversant in computer applications
· Detail oriented
· Must have excellent customer relation skills
· Intelligent and highly organized
· Motivated, self-starter
· Pro-active and Communicative
· Ability to manage individuals and successfully utilize their capabilities
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.