Syndicated Equities offers a 3-month unpaid internship opportunity to new graduates or individuals looking to break into the real estate industry. The internship allows an individual to get a “foot in the door” at an established commercial real estate investment firm and network their way to a full time position at another company.
Please note: We are not looking to hire for a full time position. We are looking for an individual who is eager to start a career in real estate. This position allows an individual to gain experience in commercial real estate, network with their co-workers, and gain exposure to real estate events in the city. We allow a flexible schedule for an individual to attend interviews, networking events, or informational seminars.
- Market Research – This can be accomplished by searching via internet, phone and industry publications towards an on-going strategic information gathering initiative that fuels our business model.
- Deal Analysis – Contributing towards the fundamental sourcing and analysis of real estate assets that may be appropriate for brokerage or direct investment.
- A desire to work in commercial real estate. This is of utmost importance and will go a long way towards enjoying your experience with us.
- Ability to work full time in Chicago, IL.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related area.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact well with people inside and outside the organization.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The prospect of “incentive” based compensation
- Opportunity to join a small, young, and dynamic group of real estate investment professionals.
- The chance to network and use the contacts of co-workers to secure a permanent job. Our past five interns went on to work in real estate development and investment sales.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Apply for this job