MLL Capital is a commercial real estate investor focused on medical office, laboratory and life science properties across the United States. Based in Boston, MLL Capital pursues core, value add and opportunistic real estate investments where it can create value through strategic capital investment and detailed repositioning plans with a strong focus on targeted leasing.
MLL Capital is looking for a Senior Analyst to work with the acquisition and asset management team. The person will be responsible for all activities related to financial underwriting and due diligence of new acquisitions. They will also assist the asset management team with property valuation, lease analysis, and investor reporting. This is an opportunity to work for a growing company with significant career advancement potential.
- Create pro-forma financial models for real estate transactions using Argus and Excel
- Assist with analyses of potential new investments to ensure consistency with company investment risk and return objectives
- Conduct in depth market, tenancy and lease rollover analyses
- Manage financial due diligence for potential new acquisitions including lease review and abstracting, historical financial statement analysis and verification of all financial model inputs
- Prepare investment memorandums for new investments for internal and external use
- Assist in the closing & financing of new acquisitions
- Assist with periodic investment valuation
- Conduct various ad hoc analyses for existing investments such as sell-hold and new lease value impact analysis
- Assist in the preparation of property and portfolio level investor reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Argus (at least 1-year experience) and Excel
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience as a financial analyst in Real Estate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, meet deadlines, and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.