ABOUT WINSTANLEY ENTERPRISES:
Winstanley is a rapidly growing, leading New England-based commercial real estate developer based in Concord, MA. Founded in 1990, the company has acquired and developed more than 115 properties comprising over 16 million square feet across a wide range of asset classes including industrial, retail, office, and multi-family. We are looking to bring on an additional Analyst to support the company’s continual growth.
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer but work closely with the firm’s Principals, Asset Managers, VP – Acquisitions, VP – Finance, and the Senior Financial Analyst on ongoing opportunities.
- Support the acquisition of new stabilized, value-add, and development investment opportunities.
- Support the development, redevelopment, disposition, and asset management of existing portfolio.
- Provide analytical support through financial modeling, due diligence, scenario analysis and management reporting.
- Run financial models on investment opportunities utilizing Argus and Excel.
- Perform financial modeling of potential acquisitions, including modeling cash flows, performing scenario analyses, evaluating alternative financing structures, and development of sources and uses.
- Conduct due diligence research of rent, expenses, taxes and market comparable rents and sales.
- Assist VP – Acquisitions in the preparation of investment overview reports and present to Senior Management.
- Participate in site visits of prospective acquisitions and assist with review of due diligence materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES (ASSET MANAGEMENT):
- Create and maintain asset-level and portfolio-level cash flow projections and pro formas for development, re-development and operating assets. Responsibilities include updating leasing, operating, capital expenditure and capital structures, as well as analyzing pro forma leasing and capital Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.structure scenarios and the impact on investors and lenders.
- Create and maintain fund and asset-level reports for internal management and external investors.
- Monitor debt service compliance covenants and ensure compliance of reporting covenants and requirements. Update and manage property and leasing transaction database.
- Analyze and assess leasing proposals to assist Asset Managers in efficiently evaluating deals.
- 2-4 years experience in commercial real estate, investment banking, private equity, or commercial lending / brokerage
- BS in Finance and/or Accounting preferred
- Advanced quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ARGUS and/or Yardi preferred;
- Ability to manage and prioritize various projects and responsibilities
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.