CIM Group is searching for an additional Regional Area Manager to support our growing properties in LA County. The Regional Area Manager is responsible for the overall management of multiple residential properties, ensuring high levels of service to the properties, strong leadership & supervision for the property teams and support overall in meeting company goals.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work on a variety of unique assets (primarily residential) and join a top team in LA, this is the role for you!
• Train, direct and supervise residential property managers in the performance of their responsibilities.
• Oversight responsibility for the development of the annual budgets. Financial understanding and guidance of monthly variance reports. Ensure that all receivables are monitored and provide guidance to the property managers through any receivable litigation process.
• Ensure tenant relations are consistent with established CIM standards and expectations.
• Provide overall direction and supervision of day to day residential property management and have full knowledge and oversight responsibility for management of the properties within the geographic region.
• Actively participate in the acquisition due diligence process, including involvement in the management related section of the underwriting process.
• Provide regular updates to the asset manager, investment leads and oversight principals.
• Provide effective interaction with other departments.
• Provide guidance to the multi-family on site managers and leasing associates for the residential leasing activities, including marketing strategies.
• Actively participate in the quarterly asset management reporting process.
• Ensure that all property management offices are staffed appropriately at all times.
• Assign tasks to on site residential property managers to ensure completion of supporting property administration.
• Confirm building amenities pricing through competition analysis.
• Approves all recommended concessions based on current market conditions or limitations imposed by the unit larger than similar product type in your peer group.
• Seeks Owner approval at the beginning of each calendar year on a pricing matrix (“Unit Pricing Matrix”) for each unit including renewals and ensures the Leasing Associate updates this matrix on a weekly/monthly basis (as required) to maximize market rent and occupancy.
• Works closely with the on site management to ensure all renewals or new leases meet or exceed the approved Unit Pricing and all units that are more than 5% from the approved Unit Pricing Matrix must be pre-approved by the Owner rep.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years