NAI Merin Hunter Codman, one of South Florida’s leading privately owned commercial real estate firms, seeks experienced Property Administrator for our Ft Lauderdale office. This position will perform light reception duties as well as provide administrative assistance to a property manager.
Administrative duties include:
- Tenant interaction
- Vendor interaction including assisting in contract bidding
- Assist in lease administration activities, including preparation of lease abstracts
- Coordinate Tenant Events
- Tenant service request management
- Monthly reporting, general a/p and accounting duties
- Maintaining tenant and vendor insurance files
- General correspondence and filing
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a two-year college degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience in commercial real estate property management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- A self starter who can manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Ability to work independently with strict deadlines is essential
Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
# # #
NAI Merin Hunter Codman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.