Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
The Analyst will support the strategic management of operations in the assigned area by gathering financial data, analyzing performance, interpreting trends, creating forecasts, and developing recommendations for optimum financial performance. The Analyst will also support the development and implementation of marketing, sales, and new business development for the Seattle market.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to create financing packages summarizing the highlights, requirements, market information, and other financial data for corporate decisions.
- Completes a rolling 5-year strategic plan, and coordinates underwriting process for large and opportunistic transactions.
- Prepares and reviews budgets, revenues, expenses, payroll entries, and accounting documents, resolving any discrepancies.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and property management, overseeing property expenses, occupancy, and rent-levels.
- Performs market surveys for due diligence by preparing metrics, collecting data, and analyzing the results.
- Completes various financial, accounting, and administrative reports, and performs other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related area
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, including: real estate or finance
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Financial modeling experience is preferred
- A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.