- Serve as the head of the company's bridge lending efforts, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer
- Work with origination team members to evaluate potential bridge/short-term lending opportunities
- Oversee the bridge loan underwriting team to evaluate new loan opportunities
- Participate in credit decisions on a deal-by-deal basis
- Oversee the bridge loan funding team to ensure transactions are funded efficiently and according to guidelines Direct the company s correspondent bridge loan purchase program to evaluate new partners and coordinate the underwriting/approval of new correspondent bridge loan purchases
- Manage team of 5+ direct reports on a daily basis
- Assist in recruiting and developing additional team members
- Work with executive management to develop new and adjacent loan products
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial lending single family rental, multifamily, bridge (fix and flip), ground up and/or new construction lending.
- We are seeking an entrepreneurial type candidate. This world moves quickly and requires a high degree of flexibility and ability to shift gears.
- We are looking for a candidate that is a "roll up your sleeves and do it" type who can be strategic in one minute and tactical in the next. We want a contributor who is going to "think" about ways to improve service deliver and process.
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience
- Customer focused mindset with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- Time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401k Immediately
Apply for this job